Our Story

How it all started...

Emmanuel Chapel Bible Church 1942-2015
This ministry started in 1942 when a minister named James L Stone began pastoring a group of people at this location after a man by the name of Edger Welch donated the property for the church the previous year. James Stone retired as pastor about 1979 and passed away in 1983. Afterwards there were six other pastors including Loren Heisz. Pastor Loren Heisz passed away in 2015. According to former members it was because of several years of declining membership and the passing of Pastor Heisz the remaining membership decided to close the church instead of search for a pastor. The church closed in August of 2015
Grace & Glory Tabernacle 1994-2016
This ministry was started in 1994 by a minister named John E. Deckard. They had their first service in a house on Apple St in Lebanon. They soon afterwards moved to a rented building about 4 miles out on West Hwy 64. In June 2007 Pastor Johnny Deckard passed away and Pastor Stan Hill started pastoring shortly after at about September 2007. In 2008 the church moved to an empty church building at 884 Park Manor.

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together a 10:00 am and 10:45 am.